Sea Change Mentoring emails are issued by Sea Change Mentoring, LLC, a limited liability company registered in the United States, registered address: 728 Alabama St, Ste 202, San Francisco, CA, 94110, USA
The email address you have either provided to Sea Change Mentoring or which Sea Change Mentoring has collected from a publicly available website will be used for the purposes listed below.
- We will use the email address you provide to send you the information you have requested via Sea Change Mentoring website
- We will use the email address you provide or which we have collected to send you related content, future reports and information about Sea Change Mentoring
- We will use the email address you provide or which we have collected to send you personalised emails depending on the way you interact with other emails received from us.
- The email address you provide or which we have collected will be transferred to our external CRM marketing automation services Mailchimp for processing in accordance with their privacy policies which you can access here.
- We use Mailchimp to store your email address(es) and to deliver our emails.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe link’ in the footer of emails you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have clicked on the ‘unsubscribe link’ within a week we will stop sending you emails but may not permanently delete your contact information from our CRM system, Mailchimp.
If you wish for Sea Change Mentoring. LLC to permanently delete all data we have collected on you, please submit a written request to email@example.com
Security of your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have taken reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. No physical or electronic security system is impenetrable however and you should take your own precautions to protect the security of any personally identifiable information you transmit. We cannot guarantee that the personal information you supply will not be intercepted while transmitted to us or our marketing automation services.
Sharing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information except:
- after obtaining your permission to a specific use or disclosure,
- or if we are required to do so by a valid legal process or government request (such as a court order, a search warrant, a subpoena, a civil discovery request, or a statutory requirement).
Access to your personal information
You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by submitting a written request to info@seachangementoring,com. We may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address you use to send us the request.