Kicking off the fifth month of The Change School’s year long summit, I was asked to share more about my work and….
- What does the term TCK mean to you? Do you identify as being a TCK (why/why not)?
- Do young adult TCKs face unique difficulties in finding work or identifying the right career path? What career opportunities are TCKs best suited for?
- What are some common TCK characteristics or traits that make them a critical piece to the future of work?
- How are TCKs offering these qualities to the organisations that need and seek them most?
- Do TCKs gravitate toward certain professions or career paths?
- Where do they excel?
- How are organizations engaging and adapting to the growing number of TCKs?
- Which companies are leading in this way?